Saturday, August 26, 2017

Summer Casual





Pants - Dex || Top - Z Supply || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Sandals - Vionic || Sunnies - Coach || Watch - Michael Kors

From the moment I tried this outfit on at Ella the Shop I knew it would be my summer go to.  It is stylish, comfortable and so easy.  It was great for a day of shopping, at the beach or travelling.  I seriously reached for this outfit everytime it was in my drawer.  An outfit that feels like pyjamas but looks pulled together?  Yes please!  

Some of you may remember that I hurt my back in the spring.  (My cute heels are still crying in my closets).  I searched high and low for supportive footwear.  When I stumbled upon these sandals from Vionic I thought I would give them a try.  They have arch support and orthaheel technology, and provide proper alignment from the ground up.  I am happy to say my back is on it's way to being healed and I think it is due in large part to these sandals.  I am going to try a pair of their flats for work this fall.  If you are looking for cute and supportive footwear I highly reccomend them!  Have a great weekend I am off to my cousin's wedding today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!