Friday, January 5, 2018

Deep Freeze





Sweatshirt - In Pursuit || White Shirt - Vero Moda || Hat - handknit by my Mom || Jeans - Paige Denim 

Brrr....is it going to warm up anytime soon?  Yesterday we were hit with a snow bomb and today the temperatures have dropped back down to -20 degrees celcius and then add the wind chill on top of that.  Layers have been essential to staying warm these last two weeks and this Saint John top that I received for Christmas is perfect!  So cozy and love that it celebrates my awesome little city.  As well, I don't think I am going to take this hat off all winter.  My mom made it for me for Christmas and I absolutely love it!  (Thanks Mom!).  She is so talented!  If you need me over the next few days I will be cuddled up by the fire trying to stay warm.  What have you been doing to stay warm? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!